Relationships. Innovation. Excellence.
The mission of Rockwall ISD, a diverse and unified community embracing endless learning possibilities, is to inspire and develop the unique abilities of our children to become passionate learners, extraordinary citizens and authentic leaders of the 21st century by cultivating an engaging learning environment based on high standards and expectations in a culture of kindness and compassion.
Rockwall ISD graduates create their vision for the future and succeed in a challenging and ever-changing society.
We believe that ...
- Students are the center of all decisions.
- Learning is unique for every student.
- Educational experiences that meet individual needs promote deeper learning.
- Learning occurs when it is relevant, authentic, and challenging to each student.
- A quality public education is the foundation of a thriving community.
- A safe and secure environment is paramount for student success.
- High ethical standards develop responsible citizens.
- Diversity is respected and valued.
- Strong relationships and communication between our schools and our community are integral to student success.