The Rockwall Independent School District is committed to the protection of the privacy of our website users and visitors. We will only collect, store or use your personal information as needed to complete your requests or process your transactions.
Information logged automatically
The following information is logged automatically by our server when you visit a Rockwall ISD website.
- Your computer’s IP Address
- The browser software being used
- Your computer’s operating system
- The internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site
- Google Analytics is also used to analyze visitor data. For more information on Google Analytics please visit Google Analytics Help
We use collected information only to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our sites, to ensure the sites are working properly, and to help us make our sites more useful. We do not use it to track or record information about individuals.
Personally identifiable information
Personally identifiable information such as name, address, phone number or email address are collected only when you initiate communication with us via email or provide us with the information when you:
- Subscribe to a newsletter or a mailing list
- Provide feedback in an online survey
- Request information or assistance
- Complete an online form
Use of email addresses
Rockwall ISD will not give, sell, or otherwise transfer email addresses collected or maintained by this website to any other party for the purpose of initiating, or enabling others to initiate, email messages. Email addresses provided to Rockwall ISD for the purpose of communicating electronically are confidential and not subject to disclosure except as outlined by the Texas Public Information Act (Section 552.137 of the Texas Government Code).
Changes to privacy statement
If it becomes necessary for Rockwall ISD to materially change this statement, we will provide prominent notice to all subscribers.