Rockwall High School and Rockwall-Heath High School will hold their graduation ceremonies at the Curtis Culwell Center. The Curtis Culwell Center has asked that we share the following important information with guests.
Due to increased security measures, guests should allow additional time to enter the facility. We recommend arriving one hour early to provide ample time for parking, entering the facility and finding a seat.
The doors to the Curtis Culwell Center will open for guests at 6 p.m.
To ensure guest safety and a quicker entry into the facility, the Curtis Culwell Center has implemented a bag policy limiting the size and type allowed at graduation ceremonies.
While the CCC encourages guests not to bring bags if possible, the following are permissible:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon clear plastic Ziploc-style bags
- Clutch bags approximately the size of a hand
- Medically necessary items
Clear bags measuring 7″ x 5″ x 8″ will be provided at the front entrance for guests who need them.
The Curtis Culwell Center offers several options for parking.
- Pre-paid Parking is $9 and can be purchased at curtisculwellcenter.com
- Drive Up Parking is $10 and is cash only
- VIP Parking close to the entrance for guests is $25 and can only be purchased online at curtisculwellcenter.com
For family and friends who cannot attend graduation, the Curtis Culwell Center is allowing live video streaming this year. You can view the video streaming at their website.
You can also view the graduation video on our Rockwall ISD website the day after graduation.