Congratulations to Julie Woodard for receiving the 2014-15 Outstanding Teaching of the Humanities Award. This prestigious award, presented annually by Humanities Texas, recognizes teaching excellence in humanities fields such as language arts and social studies in Texas elementary, middle and high schools. She will be recognized on May 19th at the RISD board meeting.
News and Information
- Fifth Grade’s “May Military Mission”
- Flu Prevention and How You Can Help
- No Child Left Behind Report Card
- Think Through Math and IStation resources now available
- Panther Dad visits Pullen