Sixth Grade Students from Billie Stevenson Elementary recently held its 1st Annual Pi Day Competition, by reciting, from memory, the digits of pi. Pi (3.14159….) is a never ending number derived from dividing the circumference of a circle by its diameter. The first place winner, Zoe Meyer recited 381 digits of pi, second place, Hector… Read more.
News and Information
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Summer Camps for Students
- S.M.A.R.T. Night Febryary 27th
- Camp Invention is Coming to Rockwall this Summer
- NEW Mad Science Sessions ~ After-School