Family Access™ provides parents access to our education administration system for secure access to student schedules, progress reports, grades, and discipline and attendance. A secure web-based application, this “real time” information can aid parents in helping children enjoy greater success in school. We hope you find these services helpful and easy to use.
Application and Procedures
Skyward Family Access is web-based, which means that the applicant needs to have access to the Internet to access Skyward Family Access.
How to Login
There are two links to log into Family Access
- On the rockwallisd.com homepage there is a Family Access button on the right side of the page
- At the bottom of every page, under the “Websites” heading is a link to Family Access
On the Family Access login screen under the Sign In button, select the link ”Forgot your Login/Password?“. Enter the email address associated with your Family Access account and an email will be sent with instructions on how to retrieve your login information.
Skylert notification system
Skylert allows the school district and campuses to send you important information. It allows us to contact you, with your permission, through email, text message and a phone call.
Family Access Resources
Gradebook term definitions
- Opt in/out of E-mail Notifications (Attendance/Grading/Progress Reports)
- How to View Login History
- How to View Student Information
- How to View Attendance & Send Note to Attendance Office
- How to View Discipline
- How to View Grades
- How to View Progress Reports/Report Cards
- How to View Student Schedule
- How to View Health Information
Family Access will be disabled annually for all users between June and August for system updates and campus scheduling. Access to Family Access will resume on the 1st day of school.
For data corrections (names, grades, discipline, etc.): Contact your school directly.
For other issues contact: