Free Immunizations August 3, 2013:
The Care Van will be providing free immunizations at First United Methodist Church of Rockwall from 9:00 a.m to noon on Saturday, August 3. Any child may receive all required and recommended immunizations if they qualify: students with Medicaid; students without insurance; students whose private insurance does not cover immunizations; and students who are Native American or Alaskan Indian. Parent/guardian must be present. Bring your child’s immunization record. No appointment necessary. For more information, click here.
Staying healthy is an important part of being ready to learn. Rockwall ISD offers
- Immunization – Information and Requirements
- Taking medicine at school - Medical administration form
- Flu Guide
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Anaphylaxis Action Plan- English / Spanish
- Asthma Action Plan – English / Spanish
- Volunteer Opportunities – Healthcare providers can volunteer at Rockwall ISD schools.
Questions about Health Services?
Coordinator Health Services
972-771-0605 ext. 7075