Health Services Volunteer Opportunities
Rockwall ISD provides various health screenings and health education opportunities for students and staff in our district. The District welcomes licensed healthcare professionals in our community as volunteers. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Healthy teeth and dental hygiene
- State-mandated vision and hearing screening
- Nutrition and health lifestyles
- Emergency Medical Service
We have had wonderful healthcare professional volunteers from our community in past years and would like to assure that the opportunity remains open to any healthcare professional in our community who would like to donate their time to the students of Rockwall ISD.
- Criminal Background check (annual)
- Detailed information of the presentation, handouts or capacity of the volunteer activity
Volunteering as a licensed healthcare professional does not constitute an endorsement of the individual, practice or organization by Rockwall ISD. Referrals made for student screenings will not be made to any specific healthcare provider.
If you have questions or would like more information about volunteering as a licensed healthcare provider in Rockwall ISD, please contact the Coordinator of Health Services.
Director Health Services
972-771-0605 ext. 7075