Request for Immunization Records

This request authorizes Rockwall ISD Health Services to provide a copy of immunization records. Any immunization records on file will be sent in the manner selected below. Former students who are 18 years or older must request their own immunization records. If you are requesting records during the school year for a current student, please contact their home campus.
  • Student Signature if over 18 years: