ROCK After School Care
ROCK Plus Holiday Care – May 26th and May 27th
Please see the information below regarding our program. Visit the attached link to register your child. http://www.rockwallisd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Bad-weather-days-ROCK-child-care-reg-Holiday-care-release-form-2015-2016.docx
- ROCK will be offering child care at Amanda Rochell Elementary from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 26 and Friday, May 27, 2016.
- ROCK Plus Holiday Care is available for any RISD student.
- You can reserve your child’s spot by returning the registration form on or before 12:00 p.m. on Friday, May 20th to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 469-698-7159.
- Cost is $35/day. Your credit card will be charged prior to the date of care. (Payments are non-refundable.)
- If inclement weather arises, start times may be delayed. Parents will be notified by phone or parents can call 214-850-3439 if weather questions arise.
ROCK SUMMER REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
June 7 – August 19, 2016
(Note: Holiday July 4)
- Amanda Rochell Elementary
- 7:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Parents may register on a weekly basis.
- Must register at least 7 days in advance.
- Registration fee is nonrefundable.
- Hands-on, group oriented learning activities with a mystery solving theme.
- Computer lab time, physical fitness activities and crafts during daily activities.
- Field Trips: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s
- June and July: Lunch and snacks provided.
- August: Snacks provided. Students must bring a lunch.
Click the blue Parent Portal button below for online registration.
SUMMER ENRICHMENT CAMPS
- Rochell & Hartman Elementary
- M-Th and M-F Camps offered
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Minecraft 1-5pm)
- Registration for all camps must be completed 7 days in advance.
- Camps must have a minimum number of campers to make.
- RISD Camps are non-refundable once purchased.
Please click the following link for registration and camp descriptions.
- Outside Vendor Camp Titles & Hyperlinks embedded in the catalog.
- Camp Titles and Id Number’s are listed for RISD camps.
Registration for the 2016-2017 School Year is now Open.
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments.
- Click the blue Parent Portal button below for online registration.
- Select Existing or New account.
- Re-enrollment is required each year for existing families.
ROCK FORMS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
New ROCK Star start date will be approximately 24-48 hours after registration forms are received and payment has been made.
- ROCK Mission Statement and Goals
- ROCK Program Overview
- ROCK Program Overview Spanish
- ROCK 2016-2017 Calendar
- ROCK 2016-2017 Parent Handbook
Want to be part of our ROCK Star Team?
- Visit www.rockwallisd.com/about/jobs/ for all jobs posted in our ROCK program.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available!
ROCK After-School Enrichment Partners: Introducing E²
We partner with selected vendors who have been screened by a selection committee to bring Rockwall ISD students top quality after school programming in a variety of areas from Fine Arts to STEM. Please visit our new E² webpage at http://rockwallisd.com/enrichment.
ROCK Program Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7140
ROCK Finance Secretary
972-771-0605 ext. 7032