ROCK After School Care
ROCK operates on all RISD elementary campuses during the school year serving Pre-K – Grade 6 students who can successfully function in a 1:20 teacher/student ratio. Each school day from 3:00-6:00 p.m. certified teachers and highly trained staff will engage your child in a fun, learning-rich program that includes science, math, Spanish, fine arts and much more. A nutritious snack and homework help will be offered each afternoon. Whether we “rec it up” on the playground / gym or “tech it up” in the computer lab each day, it is a guaranteed great time! Standard tuition is $265 per service period, based on 175 school days. Multi-child and free/reduced lunch student discounts are also available. Make your child a ROCK star!!
Click the ParentPortal tab for online registration.
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments. ParentPortal online account access will be provided via e-mail once the ROCK Registration Form for the 2015-2016 school year has been submitted and approved.
ROCK FORMS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The next available start date will be August 31, 2015, with the registration and payment due August 24, 2015.
Beginning September 8, 2015 the start date will be approximately 48 hours after registration forms are received and payment has been made.
- ROCK Mission Statement and Goals
- ROCK Program Overview
- ROCK Program Overview Spanish
- ROCK 2015-2016 Calendar
- ROCK 2015-2016 Parent Handbook
If online registration is inconvenient please use the forms below.
- 15-16 ROCK Registration Form (electronic version)
- 15-16 ROCK Registration Form (pdf version)
- Please e-mail all registration forms to email@example.com or fax to 469-698-7159. Once the registration forms are received, the primary contact will receive a confirmation e-mail with payment instructions.
- The start date will be approximately 48 hours after the registration paperwork has been received – as long as the payment has also been made.
Want to be part of our ROCK Star Team?
- Visit www.rockwallisd.com/about/jobs/ for all jobs posted in our ROCK program.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available!
ROCK After-School Enrichment Partners
Social Media Link
ROCK Program Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7140
ROCK Finance Secretary
972-771-0605 ext. 7032