ROCK After School Care
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2015
ROCK THE UNIVERSE
ROCK presents our DFPS licensed summer child care program for children ages 5-12. Students will experience hands-on, group oriented learning activities with an outer space theme. Computer lab time, physical fitness activities and crafts are also scheduled daily. Field trips – Wacky Wednesdays – are scheduled each week as well. ( i.e. Aquatic Center, Chuck E. Cheese, Cinemark Movie, CiCi’s Pizza, etc…) Full day, half day and part time options are available. A hot lunch and snacks are included in the tuition cost for the program during June and July. August attendees will need to bring a lunch from home. Come blast off with ROCK!
- Summer ROCK Program Overview
- Summer ROCK Registration Form
- Cancellation/Addendum Form
- Summer ROCK Parent Handbook
- Wacky Wednesday Schedule
Come join the fun with Summer Camps taught by our wonderful RISD teachers!
Camp locations: Amanda Rochell Elementary & Grace Hartman Elementary
Camp times: 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon, Monday – Thursday
REGISTRATION OPENS FOR THE
2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR ON MAY 4th
ROCK operates on all RISD elementary campuses during the school year serving Pre-K – Grade 6 students who can successfully function in a 1:20 teacher/student ratio. Each school day from 3:00-6:00 p.m. certified teachers and highly trained staff will engage your child in a fun, learning-rich program that includes science, math, Spanish, fine arts and much more. A nutritious snack and homework help will be offered each afternoon. Whether we “rec it up” on the playground / gym or “tech it up” in the computer lab each day, it is a guaranteed great time! Standard tuition is $265 per service period, based on 175 school days. Multi-child and free/reduced lunch student discounts are also available. Make your child a ROCK star!!
ROCK FORMS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- ROCK Mission Statement and Goals
- ROCK Program Overview
- ROCK Program Overview Spanish
- ROCK 2015-2016 Calendar
- 15-16 ROCK Registration Form (electronic version)
- 15-16 ROCK Registration Form (pdf version)
- 15-16 Parent Handbook
- Please e-mail all registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 469-698-7159. Once the registration forms are received, the primary contact will receive a confirmation e-mail with payment instructions.
- The start date will be approximately 48 hours after the registration paperwork has been received – as long as the payment has also been made.
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments. ParentPortal online account access will be provided via e-mail once the ROCK Registration Form for the 2014-2015 school year has been submitted.
- 2014-2015 ROCK Program Calendar of Events
- ROCK fax number: 469-698-7159
Want to be part of our ROCK Star Team?
- Visit www.rockwallisd.com/about/jobs/ for all jobs posted in our ROCK program.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available! Check out the Volunteer Expectations sheet for details. If interested, complete the Volunteer Interest Form and Background Check Form and send to Janet O’Connor at janet.o’email@example.com
ROCK Program Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7140
ROCK Lead Site Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7035
ROCK Finance Secretary
972-771-0605 ext. 7032