ROCK After School Care
DEADLINE TO REGISTER TO START THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS TODAY, AUGUST 18, AT NOON.
IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED AND TURNED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FORMS BY AUGUST 18 AT NOON, YOUR CHILD WILL BE ABLE TO BEGIN ROCK ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. ONCE YOUR REGISTRATION FORM HAS BEEN PROCESSED, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION WITH PAYMENT OPTION INFORMATION.
Any registration forms received from August 19 through August 25 will have a start date of September 2. Registrations are accepted throughout the school year.
ROCK operates on all RISD elementary campuses during the school year serving Pre-K – Grade 6 students who can successfully function in a 1:20 teacher/student ratio. Each school day from 3:00-6:00 p.m. certified teachers and highly trained staff will engage your child in a fun, learning-rich program that includes science, math, Spanish, fine arts and much more. A nutritious snack and homework help will be offered each afternoon. Whether we “rec it up” on the playground / gym or “tech it up” in the computer lab each day, it is a guaranteed great time! Standard tuition is $265 per service period, based on 175 school days. Multi-child and free/reduced lunch student discounts are also available. Make your child a ROCK star!!
- ROCK Mission Statement and Goals
- ROCK Program Overview
- ROCK 2014-2015 Calendar
- 14-15 ROCK Registration Form (electronic version)
- 2014-2015 ROCK Registration Form (pdf version)
- 2014-2015 Parent Handbook
- Please e-mail all registration forms to email@example.com or fax to 469-698-7159.
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments.
ParentPortal online account access will be provided via e-mail once the ROCK Registration Form for the 2013-2014 school year has been submitted.
- 2014-2015 ROCK Program Calendar of Events
- ROCK fax number: 469-698-7159
Want to be part of our ROCK Star Team?
- Visit www.rockwallisd.com/about/jobs/ for all jobs posted in our ROCK program.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available! Check out the Volunteer Expectations sheet for details. If interested, complete the Volunteer Interest Form and Background Check Form and send to Janet O’Connor at janet.o’firstname.lastname@example.org
ROCK Program Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7140
ROCK Lead Site Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7035
ROCK Finance Secretary
972-771-0605 ext. 7032
ROCK Program Assistant