ROCK After School Care
Registration for the 2016-2017 School Year
ROCK operates on all RISD elementary campuses during the school year serving Pre-K through Grade 6 students who can successfully function in a 1:20 teacher/student ratio. Each school day from 3:00-6:00 p.m. certified teachers and highly trained staff will engage your child in a fun, learning-rich program that includes science, math, Spanish, fine arts and much more. A nutritious snack and homework help will be offered each afternoon. Whether we “rec it up” on the playground / gym or “tech it up” in the computer lab each day, it is a guaranteed great time! Standard tuition is $265 per service period, based on 175 school days. Multi-child and free/reduced lunch student discounts are also available. Make your child a ROCK star!!
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments.
ROCK FORMS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The start date for all other schools will be 24-48 hours if both the registration fee and tuition are paid in full.
- Start dates are subject to change.
- We will contact you if the start date is not available.
- Click the blue Parent Portal button below for online registration.
- Select Existing or New account.
- Re-enrollment is required each year for existing families.
- ROCK Mission Statement and Goals
- ROCK Program Overview
- ROCK Program Overview Spanish
- ROCK 2016-2017 Calendar
- ROCK 2016-2017 Parent Handbook
ROCK After-School Enrichment Partners: Introducing E²
We partner with selected vendors who have been screened by a selection committee to bring Rockwall ISD students top quality after school programming in a variety of areas from Fine Arts to STEM.
Please visit our new E² webpage at E2 Enrichment.
- Drama Kids
- Planetkidz – Hartman Planet Kidz serves all elementary schools north of I-30. Cullins, Dobbs, Hartman, Hays, Nebbie, Reinhardt, and Stevenson.
- Planetkidz – Springer Planet Kidz serves all elementary schools south of I-30. Amy Parks, Jones, Pullen, Rochell, Shannon, and Springer.
- the CORE
ROCK Plus Holiday Care
ROCK Plus Holiday Care – November 21st and November 22nd
Please see the information below regarding our program. Visit the attached link to register ROCK PLUS Holiday Care Form
- ROCK will be offering child care at Amanda Rochell Elementary from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Monday, November 21 and Tuesday, November 22, 2016.
- ROCK Plus Holiday Care is available for any RISD student.
- You can reserve your child’s spot by returning the registration form on or before 12:00 p.m. on Monday, November 14th to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 469-698-7159.
- Cost is $35/day. Your credit card will be charged prior to the date of care. (Payments are non-refundable.)
- If inclement weather arises, start times may be delayed. Parents will be notified by phone or parents can call 214-850-3439 if weather questions arise.
EARLY RELEASE DAYS
The ROCK Program is offering an upcoming child care opportunity for any RISD student. Please see below the information and attached registration form for the upcoming Early Release Day. Regular ROCK students are able to attend Early Release Day at no additional cost.
Early Release Day – December 21 2016
Early Release Day is Wednesday, December 21, 2016. Please see the information below regarding our program. Visit the attached link to register Early Release Form
- The ROCK Program is held at each elementary campus. Your child will not have to leave the building.
- The program begins as soon as students are dismissed. Children may stay on campus until 6:00 p.m.
- Fun, hands-on activities are scheduled, including a snack.
- Cost is $25/child.
- Registration deadline is Monday, December 12th at noon. The registration form is attached and can be emailed to email@example.com. Accounts will be charged by Tuesday, December 13th.
- If your child is a current ROCK student or if you have already completed the registration form for all Early Release Days, no further action is needed.
- If you need to make changes to your registration form, please contact the ROCK office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-698-7032.
Want to be part of our ROCK Star Team?
- Visit www.rockwallisd.com/about/jobs/ for all jobs posted in our ROCK program.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available!
Social Media Link
ROCK Program Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7140
ROCK Finance Secretary
972-771-0605 ext. 7032