ROCK After School Care
ROCK operates on all RISD elementary campuses during the school year serving Pre-K – Grade 6 students who can successfully function in a 1:20 teacher/student ratio. Each school day from 3:00-6:00 p.m. certified teachers and highly trained staff will engage your child in a fun, learning-rich program that includes science, math, Spanish, fine arts and much more. A nutritious snack and homework help will be offered each afternoon. Whether we “rec it up” on the playground / gym or “tech it up” in the computer lab each day, it is a guaranteed great time! Standard tuition is $265 per service period, based on 175 school days. Multi-child and free/reduced lunch student discounts are also available. Make your child a ROCK star!!
ROCK FORMS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- ROCK Mission Statement and Goals
- ROCK Program Overview
- ROCK 2014-2015 Calendar
- 14-15 ROCK Registration Form (electronic version)
- 2014-2015 ROCK Registration Form (pdf version)
- 2014-2015 Parent Handbook
- Please e-mail all registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 469-698-7159. Once the registration forms are received, the primary contact will receive a confirmation e-mail with payment instructions.
- The start date will be approximately 48 hours after the registration paperwork has been received – as long as the payment has also been made.
- Registration forms will be accepted through Friday, March 6, 2015.
Early Release Child Care – February 25, 2015
Elementary children will be released at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, February 25, 2015. If your child needs to attend the ROCK After School Program on the upcoming early release day, reserve your child’s spot by returning the registration form, which can be found below. The Early Release Day registration form allows parents to register their child(ren) for any or all Early Release Days throughout the 2014-2015 school year. Once registered, you will not need to complete a new registration form. Please contact the ROCK office at email@example.com with any registration changes (additions or cancellations). Cost is $25 per student and your credit card will be charged prior to the Early Release Day. All registration forms must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, February 23. (Payments are non-refundable.) You will receive an email confirming your child’s reserved spot. On Early Release Day ROCK will begin at dismissal and your child must be picked up before 6:00 p.m. Fun activities as well as a snack will be provided. Currently enrolled ROCK students do not need to register or pay additional fee – your monthly ROCK tuition covers all Early Release Days. For more information, contact the ROCK office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-698-7032.
ROCK Plus Holiday Care – NOW AVAILABLE TO ANY RISD STUDENT!
The ROCK Program offers ROCK Plus Holiday Care on specific days during Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Spring Break and Professional Development days during the school year for any RISD student. ROCK Plus Holiday Care is offered from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Amanda Rochell Elementary (899 Rochell Court by Kohl’s and Bahama Bucks). Fun, hands-on activities, games, crafts and so much more is planned for all Holiday Care days. Two snacks are also included in the cost; lunch must be brought from home. Please see the below bullet points for the specific days the program is offered. You can reserve your child’s spot by returning the registration form (including the credit card authorization form) on or before the appropriate deadline. Cost is $35 per child and your credit card will be charged prior to the date of care. NOTE: Payments are non-refundable.
- ROCK Plus Holiday Care Days
- November 24 and 25 (Registration deadline is Monday, November 17 at noon.)
- December 22 and 23 (Registration deadline is Monday, December 15 at noon.)
- January 5 and 6 (Registration deadline is Monday, December 15 at noon.)
- February 16 (Registration deadline is Monday, February 9 at noon.)
- March 9-13 (Registration deadline is Monday, March 2 at noon.)
- ROCK Plus Holiday Care is now offered to any RISD student!
- ROCK Plus Holiday Care Registration Form
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments. ParentPortal online account access will be provided via e-mail once the ROCK Registration Form for the 2014-2015 school year has been submitted.
- 2014-2015 ROCK Program Calendar of Events
- ROCK fax number: 469-698-7159
Want to be part of our ROCK Star Team?
- Visit www.rockwallisd.com/about/jobs/ for all jobs posted in our ROCK program.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available! Check out the Volunteer Expectations sheet for details. If interested, complete the Volunteer Interest Form and Background Check Form and send to Janet O’Connor at janet.o’email@example.com
ROCK Program Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7140
ROCK Lead Site Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7035
ROCK Finance Secretary
972-771-0605 ext. 7032