ROCK After School Care
ROCK operates on all RISD elementary campuses during the school year serving Pre-K – Grade 6 students who can successfully function in a 1:20 teacher/student ratio. Each school day from 3:00-6:00 p.m. certified teachers and highly trained staff will engage your child in a fun, learning-rich program that includes science, math, Spanish, fine arts and much more. A nutritious snack and homework help will be offered each afternoon. Whether we “rec it up” on the playground / gym or “tech it up” in the computer lab each day, it is a guaranteed great time! Standard tuition is $265 per service period, based on 175 school days. Multi-child and free/reduced lunch student discounts are also available. Make your child a ROCK star!!
ROCK FORMS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- ROCK Mission Statement and Goals
- ROCK Program Overview
- ROCK Program Overview Spanish
- ROCK 2015-2016 Calendar
- 15-16 Parent Handbook
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments. ParentPortal online account access will be provided via e-mail once the ROCK Registration Form for the 2015-2016 school year has been submitted and approved.
If online registration is inconvenient please use the forms below.
- 15-16 ROCK Registration Form (electronic version)
- 15-16 ROCK Registration Form (pdf version)
- Please e-mail all registration forms to email@example.com or fax to 469-698-7159. Once the registration forms are received, the primary contact will receive a confirmation e-mail with payment instructions.
- The start date will be approximately 48 hours after the registration paperwork has been received – as long as the payment has also been made.
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER 2015
ROCK THE UNIVERSE
ROCK presents our DFPS licensed summer child care program for children ages 5-12. Students will experience hands-on, group oriented learning activities with an outer space theme. Computer lab time, physical fitness activities and crafts are also scheduled daily. Field trips – Wacky Wednesdays – are scheduled each week as well. ( i.e. Aquatic Center, Chuck E. Cheese, Cinemark Movie, CiCi’s Pizza, etc…) Full day, half day and part time options are available. A hot lunch and snacks are included in the tuition cost for the program during June and July. August attendees will need to bring a lunch from home. Come blast off with ROCK!
- Summer ROCK Program Overview
- Summer ROCK Registration Form
- Cancellation/Addendum Form
- Summer ROCK Parent Handbook
- Wacky Wednesday Schedule
Come join the fun with Summer Camps taught by our wonderful RISD teachers!
Camp locations: Amanda Rochell Elementary & Grace Hartman Elementary
Camp times: 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon, Monday – Thursday
Want to be part of our ROCK Star Team?
- Visit www.rockwallisd.com/about/jobs/ for all jobs posted in our ROCK program.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available!
ROCK Program Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7140
ROCK Finance Secretary
972-771-0605 ext. 7032