ROCK After School Care
ROCK operates on all RISD elementary campuses during the school year serving Pre-K – Grade 6 students who can successfully function in a 1:20 teacher/student ratio. Each school day from 3:00-6:00 p.m. certified teachers and highly trained staff will engage your child in a fun, learning-rich program that includes science, math, Spanish, fine arts and much more. A nutritious snack and homework help will be offered each afternoon. Whether we “rec it up” on the playground / gym or “tech it up” in the computer lab each day, it is a guaranteed great time! Standard tuition is $265 per service period, based on 175 school days. Multi-child and free/reduced lunch student discounts are also available. Make your child a ROCK star!!
Click the ParentPortal tab for online registration.
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments. ParentPortal online account access will be provided via e-mail once the ROCK Registration Form for the 2015-2016 school year has been submitted and approved.
ROCK FORMS & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
New ROCK Star start date will be approximately 24-48 hours after registration forms are received and payment has been made.
- ROCK Mission Statement and Goals
- ROCK Program Overview
- ROCK Program Overview Spanish
- ROCK 2015-2016 Calendar
- ROCK 2015-2016 Parent Handbook
If online registration is inconvenient please use the forms below.
- 15-16 ROCK Registration Form (electronic version)
- 15-16 ROCK Registration Form (pdf version)
- Please e-mail all registration forms to email@example.com or fax to 469-698-7159. Once the registration forms are received, the primary contact will receive a confirmation e-mail with payment instructions.
- The start date will be approximately 48 hours after the registration paperwork has been received – as long as the payment has also been made.
The ROCK Program is offering an upcoming child care opportunity for any RISD student. Please see below the information and attached registration form for the upcoming Early Release Day. Regular ROCK students are able to attend Early Release Day at no additional cost.
Early Release Day – February 24, 2016
Early Release Day is Wednesday, February 24, 2016. Please see the information below regarding our program. Visit the attached link to register your child. http://www.rockwallisd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ROCK-child-care-reg-Early-release-form-2015-2016.docx
- The ROCK Program is held at each elementary campus. Your child will not have to leave the building.
- The program begins as soon as students are dismissed. Children may stay on campus until 6:00 p.m.
- Fun, hands-on activities are scheduled, including a snack.
- Cost is $25/child.
- Registration deadline is Monday, February 22nd at noon. The registration form is attached and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts will be charged by Tuesday, February 23rd.
- If your child is a current ROCK student or if you have already completed the registration form for all Early Release Days, no further action is needed.
- If you need to make changes to your registration form, please contact the ROCK office at email@example.com or call 469-698-7032.
ROCK Plus Holiday Care – Monday, February 15, 2016
Please see the information below regarding our program. Visit the attached link to register your child. http://www.rockwallisd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ROCK-child-care-reg-Holiday-care-release-form-2015-2016-5.docx
- ROCK will be offering child care at Amanda Rochell Elementary from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Monday, February 15, 2016.
- ROCK Plus Holiday Care is available for any RISD student.
- You can reserve your child’s spot by returning the registration form on or before 12:00 p.m. on Monday, February 8th to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 469-698-7159.
- Cost is $35/day per child. Your credit card will be charged prior to the date of care. (Payments are non-refundable.)
- If inclement weather arises, start times may be delayed. Parents will be notified by phone or parents can call 214-850-3439 if weather questions arise.
2015 ROCK Tax Statement
Although the IRS does not require a statement from ROCK as your child-care provider since your personal records are adequate proof of what you paid last year, EZ Child Track will create a tax statement for your convenience.
Tax Statement information for Current Rock Families: http://www.rockwallisd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/2016-Tax-Letter.pdf
All former Rock families must call the Rock office in order for us to email you a tax statement. 469-698-7032
Want to be part of our ROCK Star Team?
- Visit www.rockwallisd.com/about/jobs/ for all jobs posted in our ROCK program.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available!
ROCK After-School Enrichment Partners: Introducing E²
We partner with selected vendors who have been screened by a selection committee to bring Rockwall ISD students top quality after school programming in a variety of areas from Fine Arts to STEM. Please visit our new E² webpage at http://rockwallisd.com/enrichment.
Social Media Link
ROCK Program Coordinator
972-771-0605 ext. 7140
ROCK Finance Secretary
972-771-0605 ext. 7032