Grades 6 - 12 Principal: Mrs. Brittney Zabojnik firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Dates: May 17, 2022- June 3, 2022
Dates: June 1st – June 30th
Days: Monday –Thursday
Time: 8:00 - 3:00
Location: Utley Middle School Library
- Complete the Rockwall ISD Summer School Registration packet (Course approval form, NCAA eLearning Waiver and Payment).
- Once the enrollment form and online payment have been completed, information will be sent to your Counselor. The website to pay online is https://rockwall-isd.revtrak.net/summer-school-courses/#/list
(You can only take and pay for one .5 credit course at a time.)
- Once the course is approved and payment has been made, the teacher of the course will contact you so you can obtain your login information and password to access your Summer School online course.
- You must complete your first .5 credit course before the deadline of June 16, 2022. If you are taking more than one .5 credit course during Summer School, you must be enrolled and make payment for a second course by the deadline of June 16, 2022.
- You will be assigned an e instructor that you can ask questions through your Edgenuity account. Your e- instructor will also grade your work and assign you a grade for the Summer course. If you need assistance with your course, please contact via email or come to Utley Middle School during lab hours for assistance.
Per Policy EIC(LOCAL), the calculation of class rank/ RISD GPA shall exclude grades earned in any credit recovery course.