2020-21 Tuition Registration link (click on this line)
- Tuition PreK has limited spots. If the campus you preferred if sold out, please click here to be put on a waitlist. The district will monitor the waitlist and adjust if possible.
CAMPUSES with Tuition Prekindergarten 2020-21:
- North Side: Cullins-Lake Pointe, Hamm, Hartman, Nebbie, and Stevenson
- South Side: Amy Parks, Jones, Linda Lyon, and Rochell
- There is a $150 non-refundable Tuition Registration fee to secure your child's enrollment.
- Transportation can be provided for Tuition PreK ONLY if your child attends their home campus.
- Tuition PreK provides free breakfast and lunch.
- Prekindergarten Tuition for 2020-2021 will be $550 per month for 10 months (August-May) for a total of $5,500.
- First day of school will be around August 17 but the 20-21 School Year Calendar has not been approved at this time.
Enrollment for 2019-2020 Tuition Prekindergarten is still OPEN at Hartman (half-day only) and Nebbie (full-day only). A Non-Refundable $150 Registration Fee is Required to Secure Placement. Tuition PreK has a limited amount of space. There is a waitlist for full-day Tuition at Lyon and Hartman Elementary, to be put on the waitlist call Alma Calderon 972-772-2073.
Tuition Prekindergarten students must live in Rockwall ISD’s attendance zone and be 4 years old by September 1 of the current school year. Students that are 5 by September 1 only qualify to attend Kindergarten and cannot attend RISD’s Prekindergarten.
Please email Alma.Calderon@Rockwallisd.org or call 972-772-2073 for questions about enrollment.
Once enrolled in RISD’s Prekindergarten programs, students must comply with RISD’s procedures/policies related to attendance. Tuition Prekindergarten is daily and students must maintain consistent enrollment or will be withdrawn from the program.
Hours for Tuition Prekindergarten
2019-20 - Tuition Prekindergarten is available Half Day or Full Day. Full day has the same hours as the Kinder-6th grade; please check with your campus for start times. Half day ends at 11:00 AM. All elementary doors open at 7:15 for early arrival and dismiss at 3:00 PM.
2020-2021 - Tuition Prekindergarten is 8:00-3:00. Based on past part-time enrollment, the district has decided to not offer part-time next year. If you are interested in Tuition part-time please email Alma.Calderon@Rockwallisd.org. If we have enough interest we will consider opening up a section.
Locations Tuition Prekindergarten
2020-2021: Cullins-Lake Pointe, Hamm, Hartman, Nebbie, Stevenson, Amy Parks, Jones, Lyon, and Rochell
- Grace Hartman - 8-11 a.m. or 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Linda Lyon - 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. only
- Nebbie Elementary - 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. only
Transportation is NOT provided to our in Tuition Prekindergarten.
The ROCK Program is an RISD after-school program that operates on all RISD’s Elementary Campuses and provides after-school care 3:00-6:00 PM for an additional charge. Does NOT have mandatory attendance requirements. To learn more about the ROCK program please visit their webpage.
Free Lunch and Breakfast
All of our Tuition PreK students can receive free breakfast and *lunch. *Must be enrolled in the All-Day Tuition Prekindergarten to have free lunch. To learn more about Child Nutrition click here