Course Selection Process
Students can now enter their course requests directly into Skyward using the Student Access Portal. Counselors will be meeting with students in January and February to finalize course selections. Students will have the opportunity to request their schedule preferences in Arena Scheduling in April. The last day to make a schedule change for the 2018-19 school year will be May 31, 2018.
To enter course requests directly into Skyward, simply log into Student Access and follow these steps:
- Click on the "Schedule" Tab
- Select "View Requests for 2018-19" to enter the Course Request Screen
- Type the Course number or name in the search box and click "Search"
- Select the appropriate course from the "Available Courses" list and select "Add Course"
- Students will then click "Request Alternates" and repeat steps 3 and 4 to make their Alternate Course choices
Students can select 8 total credits and 4 Alternate Courses. It is important that students select at least 4 Alternate Courses in the event of a conflict or the course is unavailable. Students may also rank their Alternate Courses in order of preference.