Deferred Action

  • Federal law enforces the removal of criminal offenders through Immigration Services; however, U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services has established guidelines to defer deportation action if a person is currently in school, has graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, has obtained a GED certificate, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the U.S.

    Individuals who come to the school to request school records in order to complete their application for deferred action should request records only from the school most recently attended by the student.  Please see your campus administrator for more information on submitting an application for deferred action.