Immunization Requirements & Resources

Immunization Records

  • The immunization request below authorizes Rockwall ISD Health Services to provide a copy of immunization records. Any immunization records on file will be sent in the manner selected (email or fax). Former students who are 18 years or older must request their own immunization records. If you are requesting records during the school year for a current student, please contact their home campus. Current students can view their school immunization record on Skyward Family Access.

                                                           Request Records