WELCOME CLASS OF 2023!
12th Grade Checklist
Winter 2022 - Spring 2023
- Build Your Credentials! Be sure to keep track of academic and extracurricular awards, community service achievements, etc. This is information you will need when applying to college and/or building your resume!
- Stay Involved! Taking on leadership roles and making a commitment to the same groups are more important than trying out tons of new activities each year.
- Transcripts! Official transcripts must be requested using Parchment.
- Compare Financial Aid Packages! Make sure to consider each financial aid award carefully. If you have questions, contact the financial aid office of the college to get more information. Financial aid is a key factor in deciding where you will attend.
- Prepare for Standardized Tests! You may be taking AP, IB, or UT OnRamps exams to earn college credit as the school year winds down.
- Make Your Final College/Career Decisions! Notify all schools of your intent by May 1. If you are not sure which college offer to accept, make one more campus visit to the schools you are considering. Make sure to send your deposit to your chosen school and ask your school counselor to send your final transcript to the college in June.