Do you have a question or need help from Rockwall ISD? You came to the right place!
Need to contact a person at a campus or central administration office? We can help!
Contact Secondary Schools Here
For assistance at our secondary schools, you can email the school or fill out the Connect With Us - How Can We Help You? form to receive an email response.
Parent Forms Requesting Nursing and Counseling Services
Have a specific service you need to request? Below are forms you can complete and staff will contact you with more information:
Need to contact our Health Services nurses? Complete this form and a nurse will contact you directly.
Want to request counseling services? Select your school at this link: https://www.rockwallisd.com/Page/15159
Do you need other support resources? See what your school is offering here: https://www.rockwallisd.com/Page/15159
Resources for Social-Emotional Support
To help you and your family engage with one another—and friends and family—we are sharing the social-emotional supports we provide to our staff to guide children and adults to be Better Together. The following link will take you to a Google folder with daily ideas and activities, and this folder will be updated as new lessons are provided to staff: https://tinyurl.com/ve35xtc
Online Campus Learning Help
Help with Google Classroom, SeeSaw, or any classroom questions about technology:
If you need help with Google Classroom or SeeSaw please click here. Our instructional technology team will reach out to you between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm to provide support.
If you need help with your Chromebook or Hotspot
If you are having trouble with your hotspot or Chromebook, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-698-7412.
Chromebooks or Hot Spot
You can come to 101 South Clark Street (next to the new Dobbs Elementary) starting on Thursday, April 2nd from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm if you haven't picked up your Chromebook OR you need to get a Chromebook repaired. The onsite schedule for Chromebook pickup or repair is:
April 15, Wednesday, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
April 16, Thursday, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
April 17, Friday, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Families will receive an email from Online Campus Learning when the hot spots are ready for pickup.
Helpful Tips for Slow Internet Connection
- Totally turn off your home wireless router. Give it a few minutes, then turn it back on and allow it to cycle through any changes and fully boot up.
- If you are having trouble with a specific device, turn that device off and restart it.
- Look for your devices in your house that use lots of bandwidth and turn them off while students are doing online lessons. Turn off streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, etc. This could also include cell phones running on your WiFi.
- If you have home security such as video running over WiFi, this could be the problem. Try turning it off for a short time to help you troubleshoot.
- When possible, stagger student online learning time so that multiple devices are not connected simultaneously.
- Take note of certain times of the day when you are having trouble and avoid those times. You are sharing your Internet with others on your provider's network.
- Try running an Internet Speed Test (Google Internet Speed Test). That will give you some information on the speed of your connection and what you should be able to do.
- Call (or chat with) your Internet Service Provider Help Desk. There could be a problem with the cabling to your house, your router, or the provider themselves.
- Check for specials that your Internet Service Provider may be offering during this time.
Grab & Go Lunches
Rockwall ISD Child Nutrition Department is providing a "Grab & Go" lunch and snack, for all children 18 years and younger and all SPED program students at the following 3 locations:
Rochell Elementary - 899 Rochell Court, Rockwall, TX; Dobbs Elementary - 901 E. Interurban St., Rockwall, TX; and Jones Elementary - 2051 Trail Glen, Rockwall, TX. Due to construction, Jones will be closed for meal service beginning Monday, June 8th , and re-open, Monday, June 22nd. Please visit one of our other sites for meals.
Good news! On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, Rockwall ISD received good news in its desire to continue providing free student weekend meals. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) granted approval for the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) to permit meal services seven days per week. The District is pleased to announce that free weekend meals will begin on Friday, April 24, 2020.
Child Nutrition will begin a 4-day meal service week, Monday-Thursday, starting next week, Monday, June 8 at our meal sites; Dobbs, Rochell. This will apply to Jones when they return on June 22nd.
Child Nutrition will continue to provide meals for 7 days. The sites will be open Mondays-Thursdays, with meals for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday provided on Thursdays.
This schedule change will begin the week of June 8th, with Thursday, June 11th, providing meals for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This schedule will continue until further notice.
To date, our Child Nutrition staff has served 23,838 meals at three locations.
Meal Service Requirements
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has recognized that under the current circumstances caused by the COVID-19 public health emergency, parents participating in all Child Nutrition Programs may need to pick up meals for their children without the children present. The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) has established guidelines for the implementation of this wavier as follows:
Regardless of Program, when a parent or guardian arrives to pick up a meal without a child present, they will need to present one of the following items:
- Official Letter / Email / Other Correspondence from school listing children enrolled
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from parent portal of school website
- Birth certificate for children not in school
- Student ID cards
The following changes will take effect at all three meal sites: Dobbs, Jones, Rochell:
Memorial Day: Closed. A meal for Monday will be provided with our Friday, May 22nd, meal service. I have attached a revised calendar reflecting the change for Memorial Day service.
New Summer Hours: Beginning June 1st, 10:00-12:00.
P-EBT (Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer) Resources
Arena Scheduling for 2020
Check out more information on this flyer and the links to our updated Arena Scheduling website!
You can find staff emails on the respective campus websites listed below along with central administration departments. Click the school or department name in the table. To locate a specific staff member, use the search option.