Local Scholarship Application and Instructions
The window to apply for a local scholarship is now closed. The scholarship application window will open again on Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
- Download and save the application in the most compatible format.
- Select each scholarship for which you are applying.
- Be sure to make note of any additional documents/essays required by the criteria for that scholarship.
- Complete the fillable application or print and complete legibly in blue or black ink.
- SAVE A COPY and print your application (please print on one side only)
- The application along with additional required documents should be turned in to the counseling office by noon, March 4.
Click here for application in Microsoft Word Format Application Word Format (currently not available.)
Click here for application in PDF format Application PDF Format (currently not available.)
If you need assistance in completing forms please see the Counselor Secretary or your counselor. Computers are available in the counseling office for your convenience. For all other local scholarship inquiries or if you are a group interested in developing a scholarship for 2021-22, please email Connie Bennett or call 469-698-7029.