Sam Killian, an 8th grade student at Cain Middle School and the manager of the Cain MS football team, is an outstanding young man. Sam was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, the most common fatal genetic disorder among children, in 2005. Brad Fichtel, PE Teacher and Coach, ran with the Run For Our Sons team at the 2015 TCS New York… Read more.
News and Information
- Veterans Day at Grace Hartman Elementary
- Kevin Kim Named to All-State String Orchestra
- Jones Elementary Veterans Day
- Messick and Mathura Win Chairs at All State Jazz
- Rockwall-Heath High School Student Alyson Davis Makes State Orchestra