2021-2022 School Year
Students interested in taking dual credit courses through Collin College for the 2021-2022 school year must complete the following steps:
NEW students to dual credit must do the following (students who have NOT taken a Collin College dual credit course):
1. Indicate on the course selection sheet the dual credit courses they are wanting to take.
2. Submit an application to Collin College for Fall 2021 Term: apply.collin.edu
3. Must take the TSIA or meet the waiver/exemption criteria. Please visit our TSIA page for more information.
4. Complete and submit the required Collin College Permission Form and Rockwall ISD Dual Credit Contract by February 26. These forms can be found in Family Access in the Online Forms tab. (Forms will be available after student has met with the Dual Credit Counselor)
CONTINUING dual credit students (students who have taken a Collin College dual credit class) must do the following to continue for fall 2021:
1. Indicate on the course selection sheet the dual credit courses they are wanting to take
2. Complete and submit the required Collin College Permission Form and Rockwall ISD Dual Credit Contract by February 26. These forms can be found in Family Access in the Online Forms tab.
Both CONTINUING and NEW students will arena in April for their chosen dual credit class period. Students will then have to come during the below registration days to register officially through Collin College for their dual credit course(s).
Arena is ONLY a place holder for Rockwall ISD, students must still register for their Collin College course(s) by attending the below dual credit registration days located on their home campus. PLEASE NOTE that if you DO NOT register through Collin College you will NOT be in the dual credit program and will be placed, by your counselor, into a regular high school course.
Registration days are for students who completed the above steps by the February 26 deadline ONLY.
Dual credit registration - Rockwall High: May 03 - 04 in Library Computer Lab from 8am - 4pm
Dual credit registration - Rockwall Heath: May 05 - 06 in Library Computer Lab from 8am - 4pm
*We are not giving Course Registration Numbers (CRN) out this year for fall registration, as students will have already Arena into a class period. Students will be given a CRN number that aligns with their Arena Schedule and chosen class period.
The Collin College Information Presentation PowerPoint for 2021-2022 school year is coming soon!