Call to Action
Rockwall ISD empowers learners to embody independence, value relationships and achieve excellence as thriving members of a dynamic global community.
- We believe that collaborative relationships create a culture where learners thrive.
- We believe that an effective learning environment is collaborative, safe, challenging and responsive to the diverse needs of all students.
- We believe that learning is a partnership that engages all members of our community to empower empathetic and responsible citizens for success beyond themselves.
- We believe that all learners deserve to be challenged in preparation for lifelong learning and future success.
Our Learner Outcomes
- All students will be college and/or career ready.
- All students will demonstrate resilience to navigate adversity and educational challenges.
- All students will think critically to problem solve independently.
- All students will possess strong ethical, emotional and social intelligence.
- All students will apply creativity and innovation in a variety of learning opportunities.
- All students will create and engage in a personalized learning plan.
- All students will demonstrate the use of soft skills to effectively collaborate and communicate.
- All students will utilize a variety of media resources to demonstrate mastery of the curriculum.
- All students will experience the fulfillment of community service.
Our Learner Profile
- Problem Solver
Academics: We will provide authentic and innovative learning experiences for every learner.
Safety: We will ensure a safe and civil environment that is responsive to the needs of our diverse community.
Staff: We will attract, recruit, develop and retain high-quality professional staff.
Finance: We will ensure continued fiscal efficiency and partner with the community and stakeholders to address accelerating growth.
Communications: We will partner with our community to enhance the learner experience.
Adopted May 2023
Our Core Values
Relationships. Innovation. Excellence.