Student Assessment in Rockwall ISD
No single test tells the whole story of a student's learning. In Rockwall ISD, we utilize a variety of standardized and classroom assessments to ensure student mastery is captured at multiple points in the year, and to design instruction that is targeted to each student's needs.
- STAAR State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness)
- NWEA MAP Growth (3-8)
- MCLASS (K-2)
- DRA2/EDL (K-3)
- STAAR Interim Assessments (3-EOC)
Please see the links below and the Rockwall ISD Advanced Academics page for additional information about the assessments below.
- Preliminary SAT (PSAT for 10th Grade Students
- College Board SAT information
- College Board AP exams
- Industry Based Certifications
Degrees and Certifications:
Coordinator of Assessment, Accountability & Professional Learning
Click here to email
972-771-0605 ext. 7045