Back to School Information 2019-2020
Rockwall ISD is looking forward to an exciting 2018-2019 school year. Below are important pieces of information for kicking off the school year.
- Online Back to School Forms - August 3 by 4 PM
- Information for New Students
- School Supply List
- School Hours
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- Elementary Class Rosters/Meet the Teacher
- 2019-2020 Immunization Requirements
- Child Nutrition Information Including Schoolcafe
- School Map and Attendance Zones
- Transportation Information
- Burton College & Career Academy - Student Walk About: August 14th, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
(for all students who have courses at GBCCA, fall 2018)
- High School A/B Days
Services for Students
- Services for the Gifted & Talented
- Guidelines for Children with Disabilities
- Early Childhood Services
- Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities
- Notice of Screening to Evaluate Special Needs
- Varsity Football Schedules
- Varsity Football Tickets
- Online Forms for Athletes
- Physical Form for Athletes
Back to School Immunizations
Don’t forget to get all of the state-required immunizations before school begins. If your child needs immunizations, contact your healthcare provider or an immunization provider.
Current Rockwall ISD students can view their immunizations in Family Access, Health Info tab. Students must be current with immunizations to attend school and see their class schedules.