New Employee Orientation
New Employee Orientation sessions will be held every Tuesday (with the exception of July 3rd) starting June 12, 2018 - Tuesday, July 31, 2018 as well as Wednesday, August 1st and Thursday August 2nd. All sessions will be held at the Administration/Education Building, 1050 Williams St., Rockwall, TX 75087 in room 600.
The morning session with Human Resources will begin at 9:30 a.m. and last approximately 2 hours. We ask for you to arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time to take badge photos and make photo copies of work authorization documents.
Teachers, campus administrators, counselors, and SPED professionals ONLY will break for lunch and return for the afternoon session at 1:00 for technology training. This session will last approximately 3 hours.
Paraprofessionals (administrative support and instructional support) will attend the morning session ONLY. Their technology information will be assigned at their home campus prior to school starting.
Please sign-up for your orientation session by scrolling to the link at the bottom of this page and choosing your date.
If you have not submitted original transcripts from your university or requested service records from your previous district, please have them sent to:
Attn: Dana Weller – Human Resources
1050 Williams St.
Rockwall, TX 75087
Please be sure print out and/or bring the following you:
- Documents to verify your identity and authorization to work in the US, such as driver’s license and Social Security card.
- ACH Authorization (please attach voided check or bank printout and bring it with you)
- USDA Ethnicity and Race Categories
- W-4 Form
- FORM I-9
- SSA-1945 (Government Pension Offset/Windfall Elimination Information)
- Worker’s Compensation Acknowledgement Form (keep packet for reference; bring completed Employee Acknowledgement Form)
- UIL Acknowledgement (for coaches and band teachers only)